cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR Releasing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I have got some problem releasing Request from DEV to PRD.

when i try to release a TR child, it says, Create Document for Task

when i try to release its Parent, it says, "The system administration lets you make the

release in the background only. Release in the background?"

so, im not able to release my Transport Requests. wat may be the reason for this and whats the solution.previouslly it was working.

please help me out to resolve this issue

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Looks somebody activated document required field for TMS. You can simply go to transport organizer and edit the request in change mode, go to tab documentation and add some description about transport save it. Now try to release it, it should work.

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did that and released the child. when i try to release its parent it shows, "System administration allow to release the request in Background only". why it is coming like that and how to release it in Dialog? even if i release in background it does not come to the Production.

also, how to deactivate the Document required field

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check the authorization object value for S_dataset. Check with ur basis team.

Regards

MLN

former_member954801
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

If you have released the tr,some times it would take time to come in Production Queue. If you want this urgently in your production queue, then do the below.

Goto STMS=-Import overview(lorry icon),Select your Production system, Then in Menu, goto Extras - other - add- then give the transport request number,client and give ok and then it would prompt for user id and password for Production system, give the same.

After this you will be able to see tht TR in PRD system.

Regards,

jack