cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR quantity not consider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PP gurus,

I am using rounding profile for the purpose if requirement of raw material is 100 using static rounding profile system gives purchase requisation of 105 as i am giving threshold and rounding value now i am putting 3 months requirement of FG for that raw material dependent requirement is 100 kg per month .but first month PR is 105 as per rounding profile this works fine but 2,3 month PR is less because that additional PR quantity system consider as available quntity that is why it gives less PR i don't want to consider PR quantity as available quantity for this what Should I do pls help.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

why are you using rounding profile. if you want to order more than required? why dont you put the scrap % (convert you rounding profile values to %) this will solve your requirement.

as i think you are not understanding the complete meaning of rounding profile. the system is behaving correctly in your case.

Regards,

Pravin Mukkawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pravin,

I have tried for Scrap but this will effect on process order quantity also i don't want to change the process order quantity only at the time of procurement system should give more quantity of PR.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you using any Planning Horizon?

My undersstnading it should create 3 receipts for the 3 requirements , the stock situation might not balance to zero due to the Rounding profile.

regards

Ratan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ratan,

I am using planning horizon 100 ,here any change i have to do pls guide

vishal