cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of PDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I will like to know how i can get a list of PDS existing in APO for a set of material for a plant/location.

Thanks & Regards.

Santosh Joshi

Edited by: Santosh Joshi on Jul 9, 2009 2:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

You can Use transaction /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU - Display Production Data Structures and then in the Pop up you will have to ristrict your selection by givning the Materials range, location and also the type of PDS that you want to see whether it is PPDS or SNP then still if you do not get the results please click on the green arrow and give the Maximum number hits value as some large figure as 9999, then Execute.

Please try this and let me know if it works for you.

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi,

Please use transaction /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU.

This will list out the product location combinations of PDS available in system.

I hope this will resolve your query.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I dont know how it helps or list all products, but i will elaborate my issue more. I have wrong pds and the correct pds for several materials, we are not sure about the products hence we will to list all products for a location with the type of PDS (all possible entries of pds for locationproduct).

I hope i have made myself clear.

Regards.

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

CURTO_SIMU does have limitations. One way to get this list is to go to table /sapapo/trprod where trptype = 5 for PDS. This will list the PDS' all at once (field NAME contains the PDS name and field PPMTXT contains the description). The product and location are embedded in the name of the PDS or you can look up matid/locto (or you could create a view) using matkey/lockey or /sapapo/v_matloc. If you need details of the PDS' then your best bet is to custom develop a report.

Andy