Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Idoc to file without BPM

former_member203641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using xml [HTTP destination|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30ea2fdf-f047-2a10-d3a2-955a634bde6b ] in ECC system to collect Idocs(say 100,200 etc) of particular type (say MATMAS05) and sending it as a single message with multiple Idoc noes for same message type to PI 7.1 system, In PI I need to create the single node for each IDoc on target side based on certain validations on the fields of various segments( with unbounded occurences ) occuring at various levels . Node should be created only if all the fields are validated,even if a single field fails validation node for that IDoc should not be created on target side.

for example:

>>MATMAS

>>|_E1MARAM

>> |_ MATNR

>>| _E1MAKTM

>> |_MAKTX

If there are 100 MATMAS nodes in the message and if MAKTX field of third E1MAKTM segment in 97 th IDOC node fails validation the node for this IDOC node should not be created on the target side..

Currently I am trying to do it using UDF but due to performance point of view I do not want to execute Loop across various segments twice, once to validate the fields and second time to generate node.

Can anybody help me in this ?

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u try with createIf node function

sourceIDoc node-->if valid --> createIf --> target IDoc node

you also need to look at the context

former_member203641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mughda,

How would i validate using createif node function as i also need to validate fields of all the segments of the same Idoc. ?

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You use createIf() to create a tag in the target structure depending on a condition.

refer for example:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/08/message-mapping-simplified-150-part-ii