Customer extended to wrong sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have 3 sales area,

Sale area one :- 1000-10-20

Sale area two :- 1000-10-30

Sale area three :- 1000-10-40

Customer is created in sales area one, we want to extend this customer to sales area two but by mistake it has been extended to sales area three. I want the customer only in sales area one and two and not in three.i.e in XD02 after entering the customer code, company code, after clicking customer's sales area only sales area one and two should be visible. How can I correct this.

In similar way some of the views are been added in material master. How can I correct this.

Vipin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can use transaction VD06, but what you will do is you will only set a flag for deletion

Deletion process is not that easy, because you could potentially have some documents created for that customer. so if system will allow you to delete completely, that it will create inconsistencies. If you want to delete the customer master data completely you will need to work with archiving process.

Its better you only block the customer (please use VD05 for it)

regards

Rafal

Edited by: Rafal Drezek on Jul 9, 2009 1:57 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin

I think once you extend the customer to the particular sales Area then you can

block the customer for that sales area in VD06. But it will display in your customers sales

area screen. whereas if you select the deleted sales area it will diaplay that the particular

sales area is blocked. hope it wil help you.

Thanks

Sushant