cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in printing the graphic on the main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed a smartform for invoice. I require two copies of that invoice. On the second copy of the invoice I need to print a graphic (say C O P Y) in the middle of the main window as a background image. I tried to achieve this in two ways.

1) Tried to give it in the background picture Tab of the page. But the problem is I cannot give a condition here saying that it has to appear only on the second copy.

2) Created a copies window and overlapped that window on the main window with a condition that it has to print the Graphic if it is a second copy. This was working fine....but the problem with this is that the graphic is overlapped by the main window.

Please note that I dont have access to driver program.

So kindly suggest me a way to achieve this scenario.

Thanks in advance,

Swapna.

Edited by: NagaSwapna Thota on Jul 9, 2009 5:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please copy all the pages in the smartform and paste in the end of the first set.

For the first set of pages in the FIRST page put a window and inside use program lines to check the no of prints the document is already been printed by checking an entry in NAST table.

If the sy-subrc value is not '0' then ORIGINAL else COPY.

Use a new page command in the end of the NEXT page for the first set of pages with the condition as the number of entry in NAST is '0' to call the first page of the second set meant for printing ORIGINAL of the documents.

And in the first page of the first set of the pages use the background picture.

So, to summarize use the first set of pages to display the COPY of documents and the second of pages to dispklay the ORIGINAL documents.

Regards,

Ram

Edited by: Ramakrishna Peri on Jul 10, 2009 11:53 AM

Edited by: Ramakrishna Peri on Jul 10, 2009 11:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Create a Graphic Window and upload the image.Now in the conditions tab of graphic window check the "not on first page" check box.Align the Graphic window as per the requirement.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried them, still not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First open ur image in Microsoft picute image viewer, make the image a little bright. now uplad the image into sap , create a window on the main window and define the graphic in it , .

i think now it will not disturb the data in the main window.

Regards pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to active the check box 'Not on First Page' in the Conditions tab of the window.

Thank U,

Jay....

Former Member
0 Kudos

make a whol new page (copy your actual one)

make sure that in your second copy your new page is beeing triggered.

On this new page have a backgroundpic for MAIN window.