cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving of EDI File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an EDI file which is processed using seeburger adapter and does the processing ,I am able to do all this,but

now I want to archive the source file received ,is there any parameter with seeburger adapter bic module or some other moduleof the same through which we can archiving the received file

Replies will be beneficial to me...

I have searched the forums but of no use...

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is an option with BIC module called as "createFiles" but this is usually used for the debugging purpose.

Another option is use of FileStore module

localejbs/Seeburger/FileStore

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know about createFiles ,but that is creating source and target files

I dont find the module by name FileStore Can you provide more details on this

by using this can we appended each source file received as my requirement is to append eacg EDI file received

I am able to store the source file by using module Payload dump but not able to acheive the appending functionality

Please help.. if you know

Thanks

Rajesh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to deploy SeeXIMessageArchiving.sca to use FileStore module.

What do you mean by appending EDI files?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all thanks for your quick replies

• What do you mean by appending EDI files?*

I mean if i receive 3 files say EDI1,EDI2 and EDI3

then in archived folder i should have file with all three EDI files data in that file one after other .. I hope got it..

Is this can be achieved with FileStore? Also I dont have document regarding the module FileStore

If any parameters of the same helps in this case ,Can you just provide them or its very helpful if you can share the document

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think the FileStore module has any such option. If you have the deployable file I mentioned earlier, there should be the documentation available with that. I can't find any online documentation link.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well you can use a module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Can you guys provide me more details of this how can it be acheived?

If it can be acheived with FileStore module then which adapter module to be installed for that

we have genericEDI adapter installed ...

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Does it involves any cost to deploy SeeXIMessageArchiving.sca to use FileStore module . I need to archive the EDI files in the receiver SFTP or AS2 adapter after the conversion.

Thanks,

Raj

Edited by: raj reddy on Sep 21, 2010 7:23 PM