Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Interactive Forms - Error on executing the service ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I hope you guys can help with this.

While executing a process via the web service ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE I receive an error.

This is the URL:

http://<AS ABAP>:<port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/asr_process_execute/

Precisely, I can select my user and can also select a process. The error occurs when pushing the 'Edit' button.

I receive the following error message:

-

The following error text was processed in the system <ID> : WebDynpro Exception: The ADS call has failed. You can find information about the cause in the error.pdf on the application server

The error occurred on the application server <server> and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: CREATE_PDF_DDIC of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: CREATE_PDF of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Before I did the following:

I configured the ADS correctly, all the neccessary test reports work fine (FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE, FP_TEST_00, FP_CHECK_HTTP_DATA_TRANSFER, etc.).

I also checked the consistency of the scenarios and the embedded processes with the customzing transactions.

They work fine, no errors there.

Any suggestions what I can do?

Best Regards,

Henning

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the ideas. I checked the ST22 for my runtime error (Exception C_WD_GENERAL).

After a few hundred pages I found this entry:

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Not allowed by credential error while applying usage rights to PDF: /tmp/adobewa_P01_3349150/DM3395370856826582205.dir/DM-3369352723342353810.tmp(200.101).

The test credential from SAP should be valid through August 2009. Are there any restrictions I'm not aware of?

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just found out that the credential file is only valid until the end of june 2009.

I will install the newest version of the credential.

Edited by: Henning Böttcher on Jul 9, 2009 3:59 PM

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like the ADS service is not running and/or not reachable. I would check that.

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Henning

Check ST22 first as this may have the real error.

Cheers

Ian