Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in displaying total quantity

raj_kumar86
Participant
0 Kudos

For VA02 Transaction:

When order contains 1 line item it is displaying fine. If order contains more line items total quantity of line items is not displaying, previously itu2019s working fine. I written perform at Item_line element to display line items and I written perform at Item_sum element to display the total quantity. (in debugging for one item 2 elements are triggering , when more line items item_sum element is not triggering).

Please can u help me to display total quantity. And why item_sum element is not triggering.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Check with your logic which you have written for the summing up the items in the perform item_sum.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

raj_kumar86
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

raj_kumar86
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

here my problem is *Item_sum* element is not triggerning. under this element i written perform to caluculate the sum of all line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well then go out and debug the driver program, why this text element is not beeing triggered.

therefor search you driver program for "write_form". Search in the list the right write_form, the one with "item_sum", and make a breakpoint right at the start of this form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj ,

If the correct values are comming into item_sum for the two line items then check if 'item_sum' is been declared at Globally which at start of the print prog.

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Not to say from here.

you have to check your printprogram by yuorself. I think there is the problem.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you meant, its not displaying the correct value or it is not at all printing any value in total when u have multiple line items.

could you paste the code for this part...

Rgds,

Pavan