Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Receiver agreement error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I had a problem in Receiver agreement as

Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -BS_ITSC_QASFTP_D to receiver -WCD_320,urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages.SHP_IBDLV_CONFIRM_DECENTRAL.SHP_IBDLV_CONFIRM_DECENTRAL02.ZWXXM_IBDLV_CONFIRM_DECENTRAL: No standard agreement found for , BS_ITSC_QASFTP_D, , WCD_320, urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages, SHP_IBDLV_CONFIRM_DECENTRAL.SHP_IBDLV_CONFIRM_DECENTRAL02.ZWXXM_IBDLV_CONFIRM_DECENTRAL

Thnaks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to All ,Error has been sloved

Regards

Kushee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kushee,

we are getting same error, how u resolved this error.please give me the steps to resolve.

Thanks,

ajai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kushee/Venkat,

I faced the same problem in my project.There can be 2 reason behind this issue.

a)If you have transported the configuration manually than there are chances that receiver agreement is not there in the configuration.Please check.If there is no receiver agreement than please create new for this scenerio.

b)If Receiver agreement is there than please check the interface name.There are chances than you interface name is not correct (if you have typed manually).Please select the interface name.

I hope it will solve your issue.Please award point if you find this useful.

Regards,

Abhinav Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try making some dummy change in the receiver agreement and activate it again.

Also have a look at this

Regards,

Manjusha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kushee,

Re Import the Idoc metadata and try again..using IDx2

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly share the scenario with us ..!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The scenario is FIle to IDOc

PI picks the file and Maps it to IDOC and the receiver Comm Channel Posts IDOC It was working fine in the Morning all of sudden while testing its throwing error.

Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender to Receiver

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Khushi,

check the receiver agreement. !!!....error is very much clear and crisp...!!!!

Regards,

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kushee,

Double check if the interface name and namespace you have given in the Receiver agreement is correct (The same as what you gave in the Interface determination ).

Make sure the receiver agreement is active.

Regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi kanth,

It was working yesterday but suddenly giving this error

Thanks

Kushee