Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check the status of my requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created programs,FM & tables etc.., in Development,Now I released them. Hwo can I check whtere they r in Quality & Production or not.

I remember checking them from Devlopment Server in SE09 transaction. But I am not able to See it now.

Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

premal_mistry2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Annapurna,

You can use transaction STMS. now select you QUALITY/PRODUCTION system from the list, there you cna find your request. If it's status show a Yellow Triangle then the request is successflly transported.

Regards,

Premal

Edited by: Premal Mistry on Jul 9, 2009 3:32 PM

9 REPLIES 9

premal_mistry2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Annapurna,

You can use transaction STMS. now select you QUALITY/PRODUCTION system from the list, there you cna find your request. If it's status show a Yellow Triangle then the request is successflly transported.

Regards,

Premal

Edited by: Premal Mistry on Jul 9, 2009 3:32 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Annapurna ! I have a similar problem . I am tranporting a change to a program , custom table and Search help object .when I check the status it is showing green rectangle(Request waiting to be imported) . In the Test sytem program has not been updated . In SE01 -log there was succesfull import . How to import my new version program and other objects . Do I need to accesss SE01 in TEST system. Actually I dont have authorization for SE01 in Test system . Pl help me . TQ

0 Kudos

HI Anupama and Srinivas,

Once you transport the request from dev...(Basic settings have to been..it would be managed by Basis COnsultant)

In Qual/Production server

goto STMS transaction..

First we need to import the request..for that there is a zigzag symbol..press tht...it will take time and now your request is scene...

Select your request and press van symbol on the top...a dialog box will appear.. in that provide the client number and press ok...

it will take few minutes and ur request gets updated in the Quality / Produciton server...

Regards,

Vamshi

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SE09 select your request and click on transport logs ( cntlshftf2 ) button in app tool bar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check your request in STMS.

Regards,

vijay

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In SE09 u need check the check box Released...which is there in the request status...Now u can see the relesased transports.

Now u see them Put the cursor on the request and in the application tool bar u can find TRANSPORT LOGS..Click that..now u can see the sttaus of ur requests.

Regards,

Nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

STEP 1: go to se09 and you will find below REQUEST STATUS - MODIFIABLE AND RELEASED.

STEP 2: click the RELEASED check box and press enter

STEP 3: You will find requests with a tick mark before. RIGHT CLICK your request and click TRANSPORT LOGS. There you will get the details of When it is released from DEVELOPMENT, QUALITY AND PRODUCTION systems with time.

Regards,

Sakthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to tcode SE09 and give your transport request name , click on the request and then click on transportation log , in that log if the transport is in quality then a IMPORT statement with an icon is displayed, if the same IMPORT icon appears in production system also then we can assume that it has moved to production.

Please let me know if you still need any help.

Thanks and regarsd,

Rajeshwar.

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can compare the Versions in various environments including Production and Quality by following below menu path:

Utilities > Versions > Version Management.

If the versions are same, your request have been moved to the environments.

Regards,

Ravi