cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error processing your request, Request no: 61 in stage : PORTAL_STG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh/Ankur/Harleen/other experts

When I am trying to provision to EP through CUP, at the stage itself , I am getting following error

"

Error processing your request, Request no: 61 in stage : PORTAL_STG. "

Apart from that in CUP-> Request Configuration -> Application configuration, I have added an application for portal with name "PMD". I cannot delete or change the application as it is shown as grayed out. Is this a bug?

As per the guide " Provisioning Roles in Enterprise Portal through SAP GRC " the portal connector and connector parameters are set. The connection is working fine as well to portal and we are able to import all the roles from portal to CUP. But the provisioning request could not be processed.

We are in SP5 . Is this a bug with SP5 ?

Please give some inputs.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards

Sahad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahad,

Following are the mandatory fields that you need to map for EP.

AC Field Application Field

Email Address - email

User FName - firstname

User ID - logonname

User LName - lastname

Apart from that you can create various field mapping depending on your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sahad,

Shwetta is right about mapping. Let me answer your questions @ bug:

Apart from that in CUP-> Request Configuration -> Application configuration, I have added an application for portal with name "PMD". I cannot delete or change the application as it is shown as grayed out. Is this a bug?

Did you create a portal connector from connector screen or application from application screen?? If you created a portal connector then you can see it in application configuration but can not delete it. (To provision to the portal you must create a portal connector via connector screen).

If you use application configuration screen to create a connector then the provisioning won't work. This is mostly used for the systems where CUP can not provision.

In short, this is not a BUG.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

Thank you for your excellent help. Issue is solved.

Hi Alpesh,

Thanks for that input. I was wondering how the application components was created. So I suppose other application components also are result of the creating connectors ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sahad,

Application will shows all of the application configured in CUP which will include all the connectors you have created.

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It seems I have not done a field mapping with Portal.

What are the fields which I need to map with AC Field with Application Field for Portal ? Please share any documents which talks about this.

Thank you.