cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Dep. Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

In table T082AVIEWB, we are missing Dep. area 52 Regional Tax and Area 60 Book - Tax for chart of Depn. XXXX.

Asset View is 00

Can someone help me fix this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shelina,

Please use transaction code <b>ANSICHT</b> to maintain the missing asset views.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually, the entries for the dep. area did exist in the table. It was the asset view 00, which we were trying to look for. We do not use asset view 00 at all. So tech. nothing was missing.

Then the question was why cannot we drill down to the asset master record level from the purchase order for some assets, when the entries in Tcode 'ANSICHT' exist?

Solution: There is nothing wrong. Sometimes the screens do not get refreshed. So what i did is:

Goto Financial Accounting -> Asset Accounting -> Master Data -> Automatic creation of Equipment master records.

Go through all the screens and just may be add or delete something, save and then undo the changes.

After doing this, i check on the PO and i was able to drill to the asset master record level.

May be this sounds crazy.....but it worked for me !!

Hope this helps.

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shelina,

What is the resolution?

Perhaps you may want to share with everyone.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the confusion, the comparision of the table was made between dev. env. ( version ECC 500) and test env. (also ECC 500). The entry is missing from test env.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, here's the whole issue.

When we try to drill down to the asset master from the purchase order(ME23N), for some assets we are not able to drill down to the master record level.

So, we compared the table T082AVIEWB in our test env.( which has been upgraded to ECC 500) to our prd. env. (still 4.6C) and we found that we miss Dep. area 52 Regional Tax and Area 60 Book - Tax for asset valuation ZXXX.(this is chart of dep.)

Asset View is 00.

I checked ANSICHT, and the dep. areas are defined.

Any guess

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Dep. areas are maintained in Tcode ANSIGHT, but still it is not reading.