cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interim payment based on PoC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

my client has a requirement to report actual PoC and make payment accordingly. We are using PS/MM integration, for all external services, we have a PO assigned to the network activity.

The PS activity invoicing plan is not used because invoicing shall be related to PO and not NWA.

How do we document in SAP both the % and $$$ for the interim invoice? Do we have to develop something to book the % to PS and $$$ to MM?

The invoicing plan is not very useful especially when reported % and reported $$$ has random rounding differences.

Any suggestions of best practice?

kr

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The project is outsourced to contractors. We use WBSE to manage budget we could spend. We use network for scheduling. All activities are outsouced.

Each single activity can be multi-months services. Contractor submits the actual % completed and $$$ periodically. Note the planned % of completion and $$$ is not applicable.

We need to book the submitted % and $$$, the $$$ would be an invoice, the % could be a confirmation.

The question is, is there an easier way to integrate PS and MM, for example, is it possible to put the actuall % of completion and $$$ into one single document, or any other practices?

thanks,

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

If i am able to understand your question: You can use an external service activity -> generate a PR/PO out of it -> create a service entry sheet where activities of subcontractor can be tracked and $$$ could be added for services-> then do a IV based on that.

Also besides these if you want PoC to be used, attach milestones to the activity and based on achievement of milestones, track the progress. All this is standard.

Please let me know if you want something different.

Thanks

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do it through invoice plan, in order to do that follow this menu path.

Select your external activity and go to the top menu path select EDIT--ACTIVITY-INVOCING PLAN

Here you can define invoce date for the activity and percentage of the bill value and invoice value and POC using Milestone number.

Try the above process and comeback if you have any doubt on this

Thanks

S.Murali

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the below link that help to follow the best practice on POC.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/aa/96853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nag, its useless to my question.