Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

travel expense type with fixed amount in PR05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have two questions.

1.Some of Travel expense types should display with fixed value when i am creating PR05 travel expenses. because in my client case travel expense types are fixed with some amount.

benifit: no need to select travel expense type and amount also. for a particular travel expenses types only..

is it possible.. please answer me...

With Regards,

San Rao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San,

You can default the value for a particular expense type in table V_T706B2.

If you maintain the value inthis table the default amount will get populated while creating expense report in PR05.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

I maintained one Expense type (incidetal Expenses) in table V_T706B2 table and amount type maintained default amount but still the defalut amount will not populated while creating PR05??..

Trip Provision Variant Maintained properly

Guide me..plz..

With Regards,

San Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San

Defaulting of amount in PR05 happens in a different way than TRIP

Let the expense type be Z01 and let the default amount be 100.

In the expense table, first select Z01, then double click on it. A new window opens up. Here you can see the details. Press enter and the value 100 is populated in the table corresponding to Z01

Hope that helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want only the travel expense(incidental Expense) amount to be populated or the expense type also to get defaulted in Pr05??

The amount will get defaulted once you select expense type. Please check for ehich employee grouping you have set default amount in table T706b2.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa ,

Your correct ,

now i am getting value by default thanks a lot.

With Regards,

San Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San

I Need your help in Travel Management-

As per Client Travel Policy we have given the Max amount . if the max amount crosses at the time of travel expense report creation systems should display the error message

However we have maintained the Error message - Exceeding Amount at config level but systems is not validating and our employee group are correct maintained in PA30

Pls give your value input

Thanks

Prem