cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery packing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

for one of the delivery when i clicled on PACK button it shows me this message "no handling units were found for this movement" Pls let me know how can i pack the materials and what should be done?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Create Packing material in MM01 type VERP and the material u want to pack of any other type (HALB/FERT)

1) Create Packing Instructions(it is like a formula definition -that how you want to pack your material) in POP1.

2) Packing determination in POF1.

3) while creating the o/b delivery click on pack button (SHIFT+F6) and pack there.

Please try this and for any further clarification get back to me.

Best Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

check the delivery item category for "Packing contro" whether item can be packed or must be packed or cannot be packed and also check item relevant for picking or not. If relevant for picking In the case of outbound deliveries, only the delivery items that are relevant for picking are transferred to the Warehouse Management (WM)

Define the packaging material with allowed materials.

Check the configuration settings in "Maintain Goods Movements for Handling Unit Stock-Posting " for Stock Category in the Warehouse Management System and assigned movement types.

Regards,

ThirumalR