cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Euro - USD conversion problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue concerning euro -usd conversion.

I have maintain the table in OB08 with 2 entries for USD to EUR conversion.

one until 07 July 2009 and the other from then on.

When I make a quotation with pricing date 06 July 2009 it gets the right conversion.

When I make this quotation a sales order and change the pricing date to today it doesn't recalculate the exchange rate.

What shall I do so as according to the rpicing date the system to recalculate the exchanges rates.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are copying data from quotation to Sales order, exchange rate captured during quotation is defaulted in this sales order. Even if you change the pricing date, exchange rate will not get determined.

But this will get re determined when u create a billing document wrt delivery document. These settings are available in Item configuration of copy controls from delivery to billing document (VTFL). Maintain the determination rule as per your requirement.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you changing the Pricing Date in the already created Document.

Kindly create the new document as if system picks the Document Date as Todays Date , then the Conversion Factor will be updated in the Sales Order.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check ur Exchange rate type in your customer master- sales area data-sales vies...

if not maintained..enter the exchange rate type watever you have maintained in OB08..for ur EUR - USD conversion

Reg

JJ