cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMSPING Configuration Error from RZ20 - Neither instance nor logon groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I did ccmsping configuration DEV in Solman system. I installed and registered the ccmsping agent in DEV systems. But when I see in RZ21 it says "Neither instance nor logon groups found System: DEV". Also when I check Availability and Performance Overview in RZ20. The systems are available but the values are not there. For Availibility it shows 0% and CCMSPING/Configuration Error: Communication error when attempting to call CCMSPING; see CCMS_SelfMonitorin The RFC destination for DEV systems are fine and the message server port entry is there in the services file for all the systems in solman.

Please let me know what I am missing here.I need to configure ccmsping for availibility monitoring for all the systems in the landscape.

Best Regards and Thank you in Advance.

Fernand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at this,

Also you must restart your SolMan system in order to take these changes into account.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernand

I have reset the segment and now I can use ccmsping.

Thanks a lot for your help.

best regards

giovanni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luigi and Giovani,

Please check this statement by Michail from ravi answer :

"One hint: after registering the ccmsping (using the -push option) against the CEN you should restart the CEN itself (or reset the monitoring segment into warmup status) so the CEN recognizes the ccmsping as a pushing agent."

so you need either restart your CEN or reset the monitoring segment into warmup status (RZ21).

Best Regards

Fernand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also interested yo resolve this issue.

Can anyone explain how to resolve the issue?

thanks

luigi_cavalletto
Newcomer
0 Kudos

HI Fernand Fernand Lesmana,

I have the same issue. Please can you explain how you have resolve the issue?

Thanks a lot for collaboration

gio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ravi, it's solved my problem.

Best Regards

Fernand