cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Discount scheme?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I have a situation where a customer gets a discount of Rs.50 for per 10 quantities sold for a particular material.

e.g.1. If a sales order is made having material A and quantity 10 then he gets a discount of Rs.50.

2. If a sales order is made having material A and quantity 21 then he gets a discount of Rs. 100.

I tried to maintain this through VK11, with material as A, amount as Rs. 50, and condition pricing unit as 10. It worked well if quantity is 10 but if I enter quantity as 6 then the system calculates the proportionate amount as per discount and applies it, which I dont want. Only when the quantity is equal to or above 10, the discount should be applied.

Kindly help me in finding solution for this situation.

Regards,

Pallavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou all. The problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If you do not want customer specific then use condition type K004 for this purpose.

In the condition type K004 (V/06), change the "Calculation type" to "Fixed amount"(B) and save it.

Now, go to VK11 and create the condition record for K004.

Enter the material and specify the rate as 50 rupees.

Next, go to scale and specify "Scale quantity" as 10 and "Amount" as 50 rupees., Scale quantity 21 and amount 100.00 ropees, save it.

Now, create the order.

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this,

1. In V/06 enter Scale type A-Base scale in ur discount condition type, say K005

2. create ur cond.record like this

matl XYZ.... Amount 50 INR.....per10pc...

In scales

scale qty10pc.....50INR....per10pc

20pc.....100INR....

revert back if not solved

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thanx.

Your solution seems to work.

Regards,

Pallavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

I tried the solution given by you. However the quantity might vary for each order. It is not feasible to maintain the discount in the way given by you. I want system to select the discount dynamically.

If the quantity increases in denomination of 10, the discount should increase by 50INR.

e.g. If the quantity is 10pc then discount is 50INR

If quantity is 20pc then discount is 100INR

if quantity is 28pc then discount is 100INR

if quantity is 30pc then discount is 150INR

Kindly help me in finding solution for this.

Regards,

Pallavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi

you could use SCALES in VK11

In scales

scale qty10pc.....50INR

20pc.....100INR....

30pc.....150INR etc.

Or you can use ABAP code as routine for your requirement for your condition type, such that based on sales order quantity routine will calculate discount.

But any ways scales is a better idea.

try and revert

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think the suggestion given by Mr.Yadav will meet ur requirement..still if u r not convinced then u have to go for a routine in V/06 scale formula under sacles which is similar prog to free goods Unit reference in calculation type for ur discount cond.type...

Reg

JJ