Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird results after enhancing the release strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For customizing reasons I had to use enhancement <u>M06E0004</u> (EXIT_SAPLEBND_002)

This enhancement allows you to <b>change the communication structure for determining the release strategy</b> for external purchasing documents. I added a new field to the CEKKO structure that I use in the customizing to determine my release strategy.

In the exit I added the following code:

data: wa_bekpo LIKE LINE OF it_bekpo.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING I_CEKKO TO E_CEKKO.
READ TABLE it_bekpo INTO wa_bekpo INDEX 1.
IF sy-subrc EQ 0.
  E_CEKKO-ZZ_MENGE = wa_bekpo-menge.
  E_CEKKO-ZZ_MTART = wa_bekpo-mtart.
ENDIF.

With this code I copy the input CEKKO data to the output CEKKO data and I fill in the Z-fields menge (Purchase order quantity) and mtart (Material type)

So for so good!

After I completed my customizing, I began testing and I bumped against a weird <u>problem</u>:

<i><b>It appears that when I fill in a qty of 1,3L (in ME21N) that the system thinks it is 1300L.</b></i>

Did you already have this problem and maybe you can give me a hint in the right direction?

Kind Regard,

Bert D

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bret,

What is the reference field you are using for the QTY? Check if there is any conversion routine at the dataelement level.

Cheers

VJ

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bret,

What is the reference field you are using for the QTY? Check if there is any conversion routine at the dataelement level.

Cheers

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bert,

Firstly r u trying to move item level qty to the header level qty?? Is this logic correct??

E_CEKKO-ZZ_MENGE = wa_bekpo-menge.

secondly before u coded this logic in the user exit how the system behaving when u entered 1,3L in the qty. Check that first. It has got to do something with the format at vendor level i think.

0 Kudos

VJ,

My ZZ_MENGE fields uses data-element BSTMG and it refers to EKPO-MEINS which should be correct...

There are nog conversions at domain level for BSTMG

Dani,

The logic is correct yes. I'm going to check the default logic. Can you tell me where I can find those vendor specific settings?

Regards

Bert D.

<u><b>UPDATE</b></u>

I added a new field to the CEKKO structure: ZZ_MEINS

It is being filled up along with the other Z-fields. I changed the reference of the ZZ_MENGE field from EKPO-MEINS to ZACEKKO-ZZ_MEINS.

After testing, the same behavoir still exists.

Can someone spare a clue for me?

Message was edited by: Bert D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bert D,

Can you please guide me how to add the new field in CEKKO. I Like to add UBETO (over delivery tolerance) in the structure.

Also can you please give the coding to update the UBETO value to CEKKO new field.

Thank you

Siva