Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding ME22N Print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have made a new script for PO Print and assigned to ME22N through NACE,

But now the requirement is ,

In one Plant they want to take the print in Old format(older Script), and in another plant they want the Print in New format(script newly developed). So, is it possible to assign two forms on the basis of plant to ME22N.

Plz Help.

Regards,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

U will be mainitaing the condition records for PO output type in TX- MN04.

Let us say u have given the new form in config for output type in Tx-NACE.

Now maintian the condition records in MN04.

--> For New plant maintain the output type as normal one.

--> For old plant maintin the Olds form in the condition record (Communcation --> Print Setting -> FORM)

Regards,

Bhargava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

can u explain in detail plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

First u need to add Access sequence step in NACE-->Access Sequence (It shld be access sequence used for Output Type)...

The Sequence shld be Doc.Type/Purch.Org/_Plant_

Once this is done.... This will create a extra Radio in Key combination in Txn MN04 (Currently std systemn will have 3 radio buttons)...

Use that combination & maintian the condition record giving the values - Doc.Type/Purch.Org/_Plant_, In the Communication Button u will have sub screen - Print setting, In that u will have a filed FORM where u need to give the appropraite FORM depending the combinatons selected......

The above setup will do react when u creta a PO for particular plant the output type will be determined automatically with the correct FORM which needs to be triggered.....

If u are on ECC version u can try implementing enhancement point for the Driver program for PO also.

Regards,

Bhargava

Answers (0)