cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error CRTD PASG during usage decission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a sample in qpr1 for 1 liter of Fuil and have changed the status of the sample to REL and saved.

Now against that sample i have created an inspection lot, when i am trying to make the UD system is not alowing me to

make the UD as the status is CRTD PASG in inspection lot , how do i change the status to REL CALC so that i can make the UD, am i missing any settings.

Suggestions will be appretiated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check the inspection plan and check whether the usage is same as that of mentioned in the inspection type config. I think it should be 9., Please check the material master setting for task list , automatic assignment , check char

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

May be u have created the INspection plan afterthe inspection lot creation .. now u

u go to QA32 and press inspection lot of tht material then Inspectioon specfication screen press the tasklist/spec after that u move on to the next sample and press SMPL radio button .. then lot may come into the created state ...

if the above do not work

thenm match the Range that u have mentioned in in the sampling scheme with the lot size of the inspecttion lot .. their may be chance of mismatching of them

Hope it helps u

Regards

ramanujam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

I am able to create the inspection lot from the sample and also the status is no REL CALC,

Thank you for your valuable input.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

What is the message you get soon after you activate inspection type in QPR5.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Girish,

Upon creation of inspection lot in QPR5, system is showing inspection lot sucessfully created, when i dissplay the lot the status is still CRTD,PASG, due to which i am not able to make the UD...

Regards

Sarfraz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

You may have to reassign the inspection plan manually.Try and let me know.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sarfrazbaig

Please do the following

1) create an sampling procedure which has Sample management tick to it

2) Maintain inspection point 200 in the header of the inspection plan

3) assing the sampling procedure to the MIC

create a new sample number and create a lot

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained all the relevant settings like you have mentioned earlier, even than the status of the inspectionlot which is getting created from sample is CRTD PASG ,

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear sarfrazbaig

Have you assigned the sample to the inspection plan header. Please let me know all the settings down by you

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following are the setting

1. MIC is created for testing chanracteristics like viscosity, water content

2. Assigned the MIC in Inspection Plan

2. For the characteristics in Task list i have assigned the sample procedure FIX_1AUT,

Sample type is Fixed sample and valuation mode as Attributive inspection non conf. unit.

Am i missing any settings..