SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual budget exceeded by 6.200,00 INR (FM PB Availability Control) for doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hye Experts,

The system is not checking the earmarked funds. I have assigned some funds against a fund center and committment item. Before posting the transaction the system had the budget availabliity earmared for 35000 and utilised 5200. Now when I am posting a new entry for 1000, instead of allowing the entry the system is giving message that annual budget exceeded by 6200, i.e ( 5200+1000) even though balance is available in the fund. In the report fmb_pl01 the system is displaying amount available as 29800. I think the system is not checking the availablity of funds in the fund center.

The following error message is generated.

Message no. FMAVC005

Diagnosis

The annual budget is exceeded by 6.200,00 INR (FM PB Availability Control) for the document item 00010. Budget control on outgoing amounts ( ceiling type Expenditures) raised this message for the following combination of availability control ledger, fiscal year (and if applicable, year of cash effectivity) and control object:

9H/2009/CY/300130001/1000

pls suggest suitable solution.

Suresh A

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hye

Executed FMAVCREINIT to reconstruct the tables. Issue got resolved

Thanks all

Suresh A