cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit to update new condition record no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, while working with partial deliveries, we wanted to update the taxes with pricing type 'G'.Then for one condition type which is inactive actually is not updating with latest value.still it's picking old value only. Could any body tell me any user exit to pick the latest condition record no for that condition type and replace with old condition record no.I am using VF01 for billing.

Edited by: Jaya on Jul 9, 2009 5:58 AM

Edited by: Jaya on Jul 9, 2009 5:59 AM

Edited by: Jaya on Jul 9, 2009 10:49 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check with the following user exit for the requirement that you have cited :

1. USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN_O_KONP (SAPLV61A) ( RV61AFZB ).

2. EXIT_SAPLV45L_001

Kindly check with these two above user exit and let me know if your requirement is fulfilled.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sarthak,

I am writing code in the USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN_O_KONP exit . I am updating the record of required condition type with latest condition record in table XKOMV. But it's not picking the latest value. Then in the same exit, I changed the condition record no. of the same condition type in XKONP table also and tried. Even though it's not picking the updated value of that condition type .Please suggest wherever else I may need to make some more modifications.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer the Note 24832, which is very good for Redetermination of Condition Type Rules.

regards

Amitesh