cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we change Material in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

issue: delivery created for a sales order, then user has some how changed the material in the delivery. but still the delivery line is referenced to original sales order line. I could make out this by looking at delivery line changes but user is not able to replicate the same thing.

Tried simulating, but i am not able to change the material once the delivery is created, the material field is greyed out.

Please advise where can we change the material in the delivery line.

Thanks in advance

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can simply delete the line item in delivery and add the new item in delivery.

Subsequently do the billing it will have simple process. I dont see any issues.

Whatever i understand from your question. I simulated in my system and it allows .

Thanks

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i do not think this is possible as per standard.

Just think customer has ordered you tv and can you deliver dvd plyer?

Thanks,

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes agree..

But It had happened in the system. Change log in delivery line says material has been changed....

we have a issue recorded for this.

I also could not simulate..Strange... I am still looking for that field to change material.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh,

you can remove the material by deleting the line item and add new line, this is possible, but this would not come in change log. In log you can see only deleted and created line item number.

Thanks,

raja

Edited by: Raja Singh Chhabeda on Jul 9, 2009 11:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we can do this.

But by this the line item number gets deleted and it wont be referenced to sales order.

Here in my case line item number is still the same and changed line is referring to the sales order line item.

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably the user has changed the material at the table level in debugging mode.

Try doing same thing in test server, hope you can replicate the scenario.

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

User just enters quantity and batch, click PGI... she know nothing more than this in SAP...

and change log shows changed in VL02N, and user has very very limited access... definetely no to any tables...

Thanks,

Mahesh