Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA-User does not exist in Child system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

User has been created in child system through central system,and respective roles also assigned through central system.Now,the issue is when user is trying to log in child system,it's showing user does not exist.

I did Text comparison also,status is okay.

Kindly help!

Regards,

Naveen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u see in the child system su01/su01d that user exists or not?? If in child also u find that user doesnt exist then user is not created. Be sure when u created the user there were no space etc. Check in child system via last name. If it doesnt exists then there is a problem with the Idocs in CUA. After creation of user chack the Idoc status via Scul (status are 02,03,12,30 etc 51 failed). Check those and let us know. Check with other user new ids whether those are created in CUA and are reflecting in child or not.

Regards

Aveek.

13 REPLIES 13

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u see in the child system su01/su01d that user exists or not?? If in child also u find that user doesnt exist then user is not created. Be sure when u created the user there were no space etc. Check in child system via last name. If it doesnt exists then there is a problem with the Idocs in CUA. After creation of user chack the Idoc status via Scul (status are 02,03,12,30 etc 51 failed). Check those and let us know. Check with other user new ids whether those are created in CUA and are reflecting in child or not.

Regards

Aveek.

0 Kudos

Hi Aveek,

The IDOC status Green.Status:03.I believe there is no deviation in user ID also since user can log in into other child systems.

What I need to do next?

Regards,

Naveen

Edited by: naveen m on Jul 9, 2009 7:34 AM

0 Kudos

has that idoc been processed in the child system which is having the problem?

Do you have a batch job set up to process failed idocs in the child system?

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

How to check whether IDOCS has been processed in child system.I'm new CUA.

In CUA itself ,when I have checked the user log using SCUL,all the child system are in GREEN ,other than two child sytem which is showing in GREY,in the child system only I'm facing problem.

Please help.

Regards,

Naveen

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

The systems showing as grey should give you information on the problem, likely the idoc status in the parent system will be 64 (posted but not processed). In the child system, run BD87 and look for USERCLONE idocs in status 51. You can then work through the idoc to look for the likely causes of error. This sort of checking and fixing should be part of the daily healthcheck when using CUA. It speeds some things up but needs to be monitored and maintained to remain effective.

0 Kudos

Hi,

It better to recreate the user in CUA and check the Idocs. Check the CUA user is locked or not also. If possible Idoc pushing can be done but generally not recommended. Check with Basis why Idocs failing.

Regards

Aveek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you just login to the child system and view the userid created through su01?

1. In case you are unable to do the same, there is certainly a problem with idoc distribution for which you can find the reasons in SCUL.

2. In case the userid exists in child syatem, you need to check if address data for the userid is being maintained in child system or not.

In case you get an error message " Address data not maintained" while viewing the userid through su01 in the child system, then you need to execute report RSADRCK2 in the child system.

You may refer to the following link in this case:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/85/91cd3b11571962e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your advise and help.

Problem has been fixed by pushing the IDOCS to child system with help of Basis team.It's working fine.

Quick Question: Can anyone please share how to push IDOCs to child system in case IDOCs failed.

Appreciate all your comments.

Cheers!

Naveen

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using program program RBDAPP01 for Idoc pushing and let me know if any issue. So as per the recommendation the Idoc push has helped

Regards

Aveek.

0 Kudos

Hi Aveek,

When I'm trying to run the report RBDAPP01,it shows "No data could be selected"

Following fields are filled

Message type: USERCLONE

IDOC status:51

Packet size:1

Can you please give any link where I can go through how to do this?

Regards,

Naveen

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

When an Idoc has not processed in the target system you can see it in SCUL. In SCUL there is an option to redistribute, and this will re-send the idocs.

0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

You can also go to transaction BD87 in the child system and process any 'hanging' IDOCs there. 'Hanging' IDOCs will be any that have been successfully sent from the parent system, received by the child system but have not been processed in the child system. BD87 will allow you to process these IDOCs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.