cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM for getting org units

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a FM by which we can get the list of all the lower level depts assigned to a main dept. I mean all the org unit IDs below a specific org unit ID.

I am searching for something similar to FM: BBP_OM_STRUC_GET_USER_FROM_ORG, which will give the list of users assigned to that dept and also to its lower level depts.

Thanks,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check FM-RH_STRUC_GET. Pass act_wegid parameter as O-O_DOWN. You should be able to get all the downstream org units.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, Sanjeev.

This is what I am searching for. I got the sub depts.

Thanks u2 Muthu, I got lot of other informations from your reply..

I need one more help from you guys.

Do you have a FM, by giving the top org unit ID, it should give the positions associated with that org unit and also to sub org unit?

Thanks,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same FM will work fro you just chnage the WEGID to O-S-P.

if you need some other relationship also just give that relation ship into WEGID. the master table for WEGID is T778A. check that table for appropriate value to be used.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, Iftekhar Alam.

Now I can able to get all the org unit details.

Thanks,

SS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP fulfills most of the business requirement on organisational structure reporting in different ways to extract the

Organisation structure data by effective transction codes, reports and graphical diagrams to understand the organisational overview with in short span of time.

In SAP SRM organisation structure is a backbone of SRM so it help us to understand the organisation structure quickly.one picture explains thousand words.

It could be a trivial information those who wanted to download of purchasing organisational structure in to a flat file from SAP

SRM and display the purchasing organisations into the graphical overview.

*SAP SRM many Transaction codes/reports help us to download organisational structure in to the flat file. This file helps us to

do quick analysis of the departments and users but this feature is not available in ppoma_bbp. for eg transaction code RE_RHXSTR00 and OOOE*.

Step 1:-

Enter a transaction code RE_RHXSTR00 and supply a Organisational Unit 5XXXXXXX (purchase organisation) which you want

to download a structure and you need to select reporting period as you wish and execute this report.

Step 2:-

As we expected we may get purchasing organisation structure display .

Step 3:-

Here you can down load in to the desired file via system->list->save

or you can execute the following reports to display the organisational structure and download the organisation structure into

the file for analysis and quick understanding of organisation structure.

Transaction Codes

RE_RHXSTR00 -Organisation plan only

RE_RHXSTR01 -Org Structure with position only

RE_RHXSTR02-Org Structure with person

RE_RHXSTR03 -Org Structure with workcenters

RE_RHXSTR04 -reporting structure with persons

RE_RHXSTR05 -reporting structure without persons

RE_RHXSTR06 -work centers per org.unit

RE_RHXSTR07-Activity profile without Persons

RE_RHXSTR08 -Activity profile with persons

OOOE-organisation structure. here also you can download the desired organisational structure.

Step 1: Enter OOOE and supply your purchasing organisation 5XXXXXXX.

PPCO- organisation management :maintain Org plan and (SAP Structural Graphical view) .This PPCO can be used for graphical overview of Purchasing organisation structure.

Step 1:- Enter PPCO and supply your purchasing org. code 5XXXXXXX and click top down tree diagram.

T code PSOG :- OrgManagement General Reporting .

In SE38 you can execute the following reports to display the organisation structure.

RHXSTR00 Organizational Structure

RHXSTR01 Organizational Structure with Positions .

RHXSTR02 Organizational Structure with Persons.

RHXSTR03 Organizational Structure with Work Centers

RHXSTR04 Report Structure with Persons

RHXSTR05 Report Structure Without Persons

RHXSTR06 Work Centers per Organizational Unit

RHXSTR07 Activity Profile for Positions Along Organizational Structure

RHXSTR08 Activity Profile of Positions with Persons Along Org structure

The above transaction code/ reports applicable only for purchasing Organisation structure (PPOMA_BBP) not for vendor organisation structure (PPOMV_BBP).

br

muthu