cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo printing on label output from Zebra printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru, I am new to zpl command and I cannot find out how SAP is compiling the logo object and load into SAPSCRIPT. Bascially, our company is using zebra printer to print out receiving label with logo on it. There is a requirement to change the logo. What should be the steps?

The transaction I was told to use is OMCF. I can see the precompile file path/name is listed in each label text object. Something list C:\BARONER3\Logos\logo1.bmp or C:\Logos\logo2.bmp. If I need to change a new bmp file for the logo, how should I do it?

Also, is there any good documentation about BAR-ONE and ZPL command?

According to SAP help, the label design is done in BAR-ONE then the print file is downloaded as .ITF format and import into SAPscript as standard text using SO10. However, I cannot find any standard text in SO10 which have the same text ID and text name as in OMCF -> Text Object.....what is the connection between the Standard text and the OMCF text object?

Any advise on the details step to how to create a simple logo/barcode label using BAR-ONE and SAP is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Minami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

g_srivastava
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Minami,

Please check the transaction SE 78 here you can upload new logo or pic with some retriction on size compnay logo should not be a problem.Then you can change the logo.I think this link might be of use to you.I am sending you link

[SAP LOGO|;.

For SAP Barcode Documentation Please refer this SAP Library Link:

[Barcode|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/68/4a0d5b74110d44b1b88d9b6aa1315b/content.htm]

Have a best day ahead.

AnilDasari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Srivastava,

I link you mentioned is no more exist, could you check and share again please!

Thanks,

Anil