cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I'm working with PI 7.1 and I'm having the next problem, I have an interface as follows:

WS Consume->SAP PI->File Adapter

now it is working fine, the thing is that sometimes it resolves an incorrect receiver such as itself and the same outbound interface, as the receiver interface, any ideas for this kind of problem, as I said it works fine but it fails sometimes, now this interface has no conditioned receivers.

Regards,

Julio Cesar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio;

I was having the same problem with the PI 7.1.

I am using ccBPM, and was in error in last step, I just added a Receiver Determination in ccBPM, a step before step Sender and not more error occurred.

Best Regards!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really?, this is a big problem cause we already have this in Productive System.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your answer, well actually the error that I'm getting is that no receiver agreement found, but this is because it already resolved an incorrect receiver, so there's no receiver agreement for the weird scenarios it generates, now as I wrote there's no condition in the receiver determinations, and there's only one receiver determination for that interface and only one receiver defined, now this is really, really weird.

Regards,

Julio Cesar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julio,

Try to do a cache refreshes and see you have the same problem. You can use this document as reference:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47a7930...

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same kind of problem and raised a ticket with SAP. I think this is an issue in PI 7.1.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julio.

Check you have any conditional interface determination? Its very wierd. What exactly the error you are getting. If it failes then are you restarting the failed message from moni and is it success after restart.

Regards,

---Satish