Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Textedit in popup window freezes when closed by OK and reopened

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am opening a textedit element in a popup window. As long as the user opens and closes it by using the Close button, it works good. However, if the user opens it, closes it by OK button and opens again, it appears frozen. I don't mean disabled or read-only. If so, it would be possible at least to copy the content to the clipboard. My textedit shows text, but it becomes completely frozen - there's nothing you can do with it, not even set the cursor or select text. It doesn't recover until the application is run again.

its properties are set statically: enabled property is checked and readOnly property unchecked. In WDDOINIT of the view, the OK button is bound to an action which saves the content to the database.

lo_window->subscribe_to_button_event(
                button            = if_wd_window=>co_button_ok
                action_view       = lo_view_api
                action_name       = 'BUTTON_OK_PRESSED'
                is_default_button = abap_true ).

What could be wrong here?

Thanks in advance!

KR,

Igor

Edited by: Igor Barbaric on Jul 8, 2009 10:51 PM

Oh, no. It worked with Cancel button before, but now it behaves the same as OK. I didn't change anything.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I would most like suggest that you open a support ticket. It sounds as though something is wrong with the rendering output. You shouldn't really be able to create such an incorrect rendering situation in the closed Web Dynpro framework.

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, Thomas,

but I am working on SAP NetWeaver 7.01 ABAP Trial Version.

KR,

Igor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

I did not resolve it, but I must close the question.