cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error while activating data into dso

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

i get a runtime error if i try to activate the loaded data in a dso object. A part of the error message is shown here:

"SAPLRSBATCH"

"RSBATCH_START_PROCESS"

285 call function 'TH_SERVER_LIST'

286 tables

287 list = l_t_server

288 exceptions

289 no_server_list = 1

290 others = 2.

291 read table l_t_server with key

292 host = sy-host.

293 if sy-subrc = 0.

294 l_s_rsbatchheader-server = l_t_server-name.

295 refresh l_t_server.

296 else.

>>>> message x000.

298 endif.

I found the function 'TH_SERVER_LIST' gives as result

name = LAPTOP3_NSP_00

host = laptop3

As you see, the host is written in lower case!

If i work with a testprogram to show me the sy-host value, i get it in upper case letters: LAPTOP3.

Could it be a problem?

I read another message here with advice for sap note xyz. But i cant apply SP08 like it is explained there. The current system is working with SP05. Later SPs are not available for me!

I also cant apply the corrections manually because the developer key 29671482393151224771 is invalid for any user except BCUSER in transaction SE80 client 000! If i try to change or create a program/function in TA SE37 or SE38 i always get the message "invalid developer key".

Pls tell me where can i change the value for the function TH_SERVER_LIST and how can i create my own functions and programs in NW04s?

thanks you much

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP note 907454 should address your issue. Also, I should remind you that one of the contractually bound agreements of the ramp-up program is for the customer to apply new support packages upon availibility (customer acceptance letter). Please go to SP7 ASAP.

Thanks-

Ron Silberstein, SAP NetWeaver Ramp-up backoffice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

thanks, this note describes what i have to do. But it doesnt help!

How can i go to SP7 if i cant download it? Message "Für den angemeldeten User nicht sichtbar" appears always.

How can i follow the instructions to correct the function modules if i dont have an developer key on the NSP system?

I'm not in any ramp-up program. Just found the free sneak preview of NW2004s here in SDN, downloaded it and get the problems while using. So i ask what can i do?

Thanks

Frank