Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor replication issue

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in SRM 4.0 Classic sceario version. Recently we connected with a new SAP backend system ( version 4.6 C ). Now we are trying to do a vendor replication from the backend system.

In the transaction BBPGETVD, i have checked the option to only transfer R/3 numbers.

However, in the transaction SLG1, I get the error log and get the error Business partner XXX:Invalid value 0010 for field Authorization Group and Error while creating business partner (BP) Module: BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA vendor:0000000XXX.

Could you let me know as to what could be the possible cause of error and how to rectify it?

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe your rfcuser does this pulling vendor. so check whether your rfc user has sap_all and sap_new profile.

br

muthu

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for the reply. Do you know the exact authorization required for the RFC user for vendor replication.

Regards,

Rajesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i believe he must be admin role since we are in implementation part.

suim

user->

cross-system information

->

roles

->

by transaction

however you try the above option.

but not working for this tcode.

check it up basis friend

br

muthu

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Do you know if there should be some settings in replicating the vendor in SRM if the vendor master record in the backend system, has some authorization field filled in in the account control information.

I am getting the error in the SLG1 log for this authorization field value.

Eg: Business partner 646:Invalid value 0010 for field Authorization Group

Please let me know if any relevant settings are required in SRM ?

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

Maintain the Authorization group in SRM via

SPRO > Cross-application components > SAP Business Partner > Basic Settings > Authorization Management > Maintain Authorization Group.

This should solve.

Thanks

Ashutosh

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Thanks for your input. It seems to have resolved the issue. I had checked for this possibility but were not sure. Can you let me know as to how the vendor replication takes place and where does it validate in SRM?

Thanks,

Rajesh

Answers (0)