cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure when Activating Implementation Project Task List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I created an implementation project and the corresponding task list.

When setting the Implementation Project status within the Task List to "Activate", I get the following error message:

"Phase change from 'Created' to 'Development without Release' is not possible Message no. /TMWFLOW/TASKLIST050"

And the following information thereafter:

MsgType Message Class Msg.no. Message text

E /TMWFLOW/PHCNTRL 54 Change transaction is incorrect

E /TMWFLOW/PHCNTRL 1 Phase transition from CREATED to DEVELOPMENT_ONLY is not possible

As a result, the task list is not activated/released and cannot be used.

I checked the oss notes, esp. 933986, but that didn't work.

Any ideas or help out there?

Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have activated the Task list and also check whether you have unlocked the task groups

you can unlock the tasks group through right click --> lock/unlock the sebquent groups

regards

Naveen kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check whether you have activated the Task list

-> That's what I'm trying to do and what results in the failure.

When I am in the Task list or schedule manager (SCMA), I click on the button "Status" where I activate the list.

Is there another way of doing this?

check whether you have unlocked the task groups

-> All general taks are unlocked, all task related to the project track are locked.

I cannot unlock the tasks, I get the error message Task plan cannot be changed or Task group cannot be released.

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolution to this error message:

1.Go to Transaction Monitor (transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR) and show all data (especially Transaction Type SDDV)

2.Choose TaskList

3.Perform the following:

a)If business partners are yet not created, create one

b)The business partner must have a SAP User assigned to him

c)Enter the created business partner in the fields for Change Manager and Current Processor

4.Perform the following:

a)Enter the IBase with external id SOL_MAN_DATA_REP

b)Save

c)Optionally, the IBase can be removed after that.

5.When the Tasklist phase can be changed within the transaction monitor, it indicates that the Tasklist can be activated.

6.After activating the tasklist via transaction SCMA, the tasklist has been set to the next phase, Development without Release.

->> I do not understand, why step 3 and/or 4 have to be performed. But they work....

Jan