cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide or inactivate "Delete item" icon in VA02 tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is a requirement from our functional consultant that we have to hide or inactivate the "Delete item" icon in the va02 transaction.

Please let me know whether this can be done by restricting authorization to some object.

Regards,

Nallasivam.D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would strongly advice against this. Your functional consultant must not be thinking clearly. If you do so, then, if a person entering the order makes a slightest mistake, he/she won't be able to save the order and will have to start everything from scratch. They will be very mad, especially if a customer is on the phone.

This requirement must be reconsidered. If you need ro restrict deletion of certain items, this may be done in a user exit. Hiding or disabling the button is clearly an overkill.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do not do SHDO for this.

Your should not allow those users access to VA02, only VA03. that's the simplest route.

If they accidentally delete, just don't save the document and everything is OK. that's a training thing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with user exit , refer the url for details [User Exits In Sales Documents |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/1c/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Are you asking about the icon on the bottom side with red line? Then i dont think its possible by standard config.

Anyways you can use Screen variant, by t ccode : SHD0. Have a search in forum and do the configuration

Thanks,

Raja