cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab Order under Control Properties - Display Tab not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

At present I'm trying to order a couple of Input-Fields and Checkboxes for the Tab-Key. Therefor I tried to use the "Tab Order" Property in the Control Properties - Display Tab - Section: Layout - Tab Order.

In the SAP Library this property is described that way:

When user tabs through the controls of the component in runtime, the number indicating what place this control has in the tab order. Note that -1 removes the control from the tab order entirely and 0 indicates that it is highlighted according to its appearance in the component

Source: [Help.sap|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/42/c2ba7f545e3116e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm]

The problem now is that VC is completely ignoring this property and just using the tab order in the way the (Input-) fields where created.

At present I don't see any opportunity to give my "Form view" any logical tab order.

Is there any workaround? Is it a bug? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that this tab order works only for few of the controls like pushbutton, radio button, checkbox, toggle button...

i too tried this in my model but it was not working for the input fields of other types.

regarding -1 -2 ... these values work normally as per their values here -1 -2 order functions just like 2 1.

hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rk.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any workaround existing which allows the tab order management even within the Flex II environment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is the problem with 'Flash(Flex 2)' compiler. Tab order is working fine with 'Flash' compiler.

Regards

Basheer