Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD33 credit exposure calculatioin

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

can any one please let me know, how the credit exposure calculation is been done in FD33 tcode.

if possible let me nkow the program/function module used for it.

i want to change some logic in calculating this credit exposure is there any user exit we have ?

Thanks,

Mahesh.Gattu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the receivables and the special liabilities are read from the table KNKK - it's the sum of the open items in FI-Module and the sum of down payments (fields SKFOR and SSOBL). That's the easy part.

the credit exposure is read from the tables S067 and S066. Both are info-structures.

if you just want to read them, you could use a function SD_CREDIT_EXPOSURE .

Userexits in that area are in the includes LVKMPFZ1, LVKMPFZ2, LVKMPFZ3. These refer to the user checks in transaction OVA8 - but the influence only the way the credit exposure is checked.

I don't know where you can influence the way the credit exposure is updated . Maybe the

the exits MCS10001, MCS50001 and MCS60001 (SMOD/CMOD-Exits) will do - but they are used in all info-structures and they are quite tricky.

If you want to know in detail, how a credit exposure is calulated, you could use the program RVKRED88, which simulates a rebuild of the S067 S066 info structures. It's calls an RVKRED07 program where the main logic is written.

Regards Wolfgang

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi & Wofgang,

i will be analysis the program.

my requirement is to change the logic of the credit exposure, instead of taking the complete billing plan i would like to restrict upto 1 year plan only.

if you have any idea how can i achieve this please let me know.

Thanks,

Mahesh.Gattu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in that case one possibility ( i don't know if it's the only one) :

Check which pricing procedure is behind your orders. In the pricing procedure you've one entry which has an entry

'A' in field subtotals. That's the value which get's updated in the S067 / S066 .

You could apply a condition formula for alternative calulation type to that entry ( it's field ALTCTY). To implement this formula you would use transaction VOFM. There you would read the billing plan and calculate the value according to your requirement.

Regards Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I guess your requirement is for milestone billing sales orders it seems, if so in standard SAP you can control through Horizon period.

Also remember once you are controling theough Horizin period it also applies for all the sales orders of the customer.

If there is a specific set of customers for milestone billing, you can create new credit control area to make the changes in the automatic credit control.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Your soln is looking pretty simple.

can you please let me know the steps in detail as i am technical person asking this.

plz let me know how can i control the horizon periods

as of now i am not sure do we need it for specific type of customers... let me know this process also in detail.

Thanks,

Mahesh.Gattu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

If you specify a horizon of 4 M (months). For the purposes of evaluating credit, the system ignores all open orders that are due for delivery beyond the four month horizon you specified.

Go to OVA8 transaction, in the Horizon period field maintain 12 M (12 Months) and the dynamic credit check process. then I think your requirement is going to be fulfilled.

IF still confusing work along with SD consultant.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Edited by: ravi duggirala on Jul 9, 2009 7:05 PM

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I discussed with my functional consultant, what he is saying that this will applicable for only credit rules and credit limit and credit period only, it may not change the credit exposure calculation.

i am specifically looking for credit exposure calculation, to consider it for only 1year.

Thanks,

Mahesh.Gattu

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

In OVA8 Tcode, i coudl not able to change the Horizoin Period.

By default it is showing as 'T", how can i change it to 'M', ( from F4 i can see all of them) but i could not able to select it is greyed out.

can you pls let me know how can i give 'M' in horizoin period.

Thanks,

Mahesh.Gattu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

not looking now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Credit exposure is not controlled at the FD32/FD33 level. It is controlled at automatic credit control settings.

Go to OVA8 transaction, give your credit contol area , risk category and credit group now it takes you to the automatic credit control settings

here through check boxes 'open orders', 'open deliveries' and the Update at the top of the screen controls the credit exposure.

You can check the program "SAPLSVIM".

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala