cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storage tanks inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a chemical industry and i want to make the quality inspection of different storage tanks material, following is the scenerio.

We are making process order for one month, and do GR on daily basis. in process inspection is activated (03).

At the time of GR we place the stock in different storage tankslike TK-202A,TK-2040B. at this point we dont want inspection we want to make inspection of storage tank with inspection lot quantity of storage tank that becomes after GR.

so how we can trigger inspection for storage tanks with current level of quantity because we have the need of concentration of each storage tank, on the basis of that MM does stock keeping.

thnaks to all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sohail

Only way out can be

1) Activate 08 and so the transfer of the entire material from one storage location to QM storage location. DO the testing and post back the material the production storage location

2) or maintain inspection interval 09 for the material so that inspection lot triggered after each day for the entire amount of material.

regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot,

here i have provided the solution of 08 inspection lot, and also 09 as 09 is scheduled on batches( is it can be scheduled on non batched materials). but they have refused. the client has demanded what solution SAP is provided for storage tanks inspection seperately.

tnanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can custom an after o before control. Its means, you can control the material before good receipts.

So you create the inspection lot through QA01 or QI07 (this transacction associate the PO with the inspection lot before the control). To use this transaction is necesary to include the inspection type in the quality info record.

Hope this help you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

here i am talikng about GR from production, 04 lot.

thanks