cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP experts!

I am facing an error when ever I am saving the sales order for third party sale am getting error,"No purchase requisition can be generated due to a credit block"

I have checked the customers credit limit already and there is no automatic block in sales order as well. Please suggest where I am lacking?

Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Even though there is no block at order level in credit control settings, system is not going to generate PR for third party item, because there may not be any control on purchase cycle once PR is generated, to Preven this SAP prompts that message. If you still want to go ahead, create(save) sales order without PR. Then release the sales order from the credit block(VKM3) now open your sales order, in Item schedule lines you can find PR.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Edited by: ravi duggirala on Jul 8, 2009 3:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

thanks for your valuable support. My problem has been solved now.There was something wrong with Letter of Credit.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To remove/release the credit block in sales order, we can use Tcodes VKM3 or VCC1. Try using VKM3, if no blocks then use VCC1(payment card credit hold).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Goto the Sales document type in VOV8 and check if any credit block assigned for the document type .

You can remove the credit block in the change mode of the sales document in VA02 and save it.

Then you can see the PR in the schedule line category at the item level.

Hope it resolves.

regards,

santosh