cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error when testing from Message mapping test tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am wondering that when i test the message in the MM test tab its giving error and target message is not generating. I am not testing end to end then why it is triggering communication channel?

I can see that the 'RFC_Alert_Service_RFC_Receive' communication channel is in Red color RWB--> communication channel monitoring. I even even refreshed the cache and also activated the RFC channel but no use.

Below are the error details:

Error when testing message from test tab of mapping -->

java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception during processing the payload.Problem when calling an adapter by using communication channel RFC_Alert_Service_RFC_Receiver (Party: , Service: RFC_Alert_Service, XI AF API call failed. Module exception: 'error while processing the request to rfc-client: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: RfcAdapter: receiver channel has static errors: can not instantiate RfcPool caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing

Error in Communication channel monitoring -->

Receiver channel 'RFC_Alert_Service_RFC_Receiver' for party '', service 'RFC_Alert_Service'

Error can not instantiate RfcPool caused by:

com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts.

Please help me how can i resolve this issue to successfully test the message in mapping-test tab.

Regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Error in Communication channel monitoring -->

> Receiver channel 'RFC_Alert_Service_RFC_Receiver' for party '', service 'RFC_Alert_Service'

> Error can not instantiate RfcPool caused by:

> com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts.

Unlock the user you are using in the RFC channel and provide the correct password in the channel configuration. Once the channel error is resolved you would be able to test the Mapping sucessfully...

>>why it is triggering communication channel?

You would be using RFC lookup in the mapping....

~SaNv...

Edited by: Santhosh Kumar V on Jul 8, 2009 5:48 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RFC_Alert_Service_RFC_Receiver (Party: , Service: RFC_Alert_Service, XI AF API call failed. Module exception: 'error while processing the request to rfc-client

I think you have used the channel RFC_Alert_Service_RFC_Receive somewhere in your message mapping.

Possibly there is a UDF which is trying to raise an alert.

RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts.

Open the channel in the directory and check the password entered if it is correct.

Regards,

Manjusha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh/Manjusha,

Thanks for your help !!!

The issue got resolved after replacing the dialog user.

I have first checked the existing user used in CC in SU01.It was locked. Then i have entered my user id and password which has worked.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh.