cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to download SAP ERP installation package

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

i want to know how to download the SAP ERP installation package from the service market place. most times when i try to do this i get stuck

the process ive been using is

Downloads - SAP software distribution Centre - Downloads - installations and upgrades - My companies Apllication components

where do i go from here?

thanks in advance

walata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Walata,

you do not have the permission to explore the folder,in other words your SUSER is not authorised to Download the cd/DVD for ERP Packages. Please consult the administrator who gives the permission or access for the user id ,or who created your user id.

Regards,

Chetan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your S-user have permission to download software.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

www.service.sap.com/swdc>- Downloads - installations and upgrades - My companies Apllication components>ERP--

there you have SAP ERP 2004(for ECC5) and SAP ERP 6.0 (ECC6)-->select Installation and Upgrade if you want ides version then select IDES-Version

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is you SPstack level?

Always go with apply Stacks rather than single support pack

www.service.sap.com/sp-stacks

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry guys im not talking about applying patches. i want to know how i can download a fresh SAP installation package. i want to start afresh. please help out

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following is the download path for the stack with the respective components from the Service Market Place of SAP:

service.sap.com/patches---> Downloads -> SAP Support Packages-> My Company's Application Components-> SAP ERP-> SAP Netweaver-> SAP Netweaver 7.0-> Support Package Stacks->Support Package Stacks-> > Next Step>select the relevant patch only to make sure we are downloading patches to only those components which are in your Landscape only. You can un-select the rest of the patches.

Regards,

Sandeep Singh DS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you go these path

Downloads ->

SAP software distribution Centre -->

Downloads-->

installations and upgrades -->

My companies Apllication components-->

SAP ERP-->Here you can choose version ERP 6.0,..etc