Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Could you let me know if it is normal to have a document flow like the below:

Outbound delivery (Archived)

--> Cancelled Invoice

-

> Accounting document

i can see the outbound delivery, cancelled invoice and corresponding accounting document BUT cannot see the original invoice even though it exist.

I expected to see the below:

Outbound delivery (Archived)

--> Invoice

-

> Accounting document

--> Cancelled Invoice

-

> Accounting document

Can someone explain what could have gone wrong please?

Thanks, Felix

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have tried the same in my system

I think Once the delivery has been Deleted /Archieved which is the ref to next document billing doc ...therefore it will show only the document you enter in VF02 and its status

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit

When you do a document flow on the Cancelled Invoice, doesit show the original invoice?

Please investigate and let me know.

Thanks, Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is lot of difference between cancelling a Sales Document and deleting it , when u are reversing / cancelling the Invoice you are reversing the accounting enteries and therefore you can still see the document in system, which is same as reversing the delivery (PGI Reversal) .

1. Cancel Billin Doc: Reverse Accounting Emteries, Cancel and Original Invoice show in Doc Flow

2. Reverse PGI : Delivery will Show , Delete Delivery, The document itself is deleted from SAP LIKP TABLE , so doesnot show in doc flow.

3. Sales Doc : Reject the Sales Order , Will show in Doc Flow, Delete the SO , will delete from VBAK TABLE , will not show.

Hope it clarifies ..

Rohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

see the document flow from the sales order ( i,e give the sales order number and click on document flow) you will get all the associated documents from there.

Please let me know if you still need any more help.

Thanks and regards.

Rajeshwar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshwar

I did that and it only displayed the sales document.

Note: i mentioned earlier that the delivery document had been archived/ deleted.

Thanks for your help.

Felix