hi

how to create billing document as background job

PL suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

If you want to Create Billing Document Automatically In a regular Interval if time Eg:5 Minutes once then you have to schedule the Background Job In Tcode SM36.Abap program is :SDBILLDL.use JOB Wizard for creating background Job.

Before Creating Back ground job Create A varient i.e.,Selection Criteria in T code SE38 for the above mentioned ABAP program and then proceed by creating in SM36.

if you want to create a list of Billing documents to be billed on a scheduled time then you can use T code VF06.

Regards

Shakthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1IN SM36 i pressed job wizard it's asking for abap program -i entereed sdbilldl & variant - BUT how to create variant

2 after creating background job in sm36 where can i chk the status of the job

pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> 1IN SM36 i pressed job wizard it's asking for abap program -i entereed sdbilldl & variant - BUT how to create variant

Go to the t-code VF06, Then enter the values for which you want to run the background job, like the date range and all, Dont Execute just press the save button in the menu baar, give the name and save.

Again come to SM36, give program name and variant which you have created.

> 2 after creating background job in sm36 where can i chk the status of the job

In t code SM37 you can check the status of the job.

Search the forum and you will get step by step method of SM36 and background job.

Thanks,.

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In VF06 I created a variant but vf06 it says creating background job for billing

i want to know what is the advantage in running in SM36 again for program RV60SBAT (VF06)

Pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> In VF06 I created a variant but vf06 it says creating background job for billing

> i want to know what is the advantage in running in SM36 again for program RV60SBAT (VF06)

True, in VF06 also you can create background job, and its same as SM36. You can do from VF06 also. There is no difference in job by creating either directly from T-Code or from Program

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Billings can be created using job.

Goto SM36 to create the JOB and the background program is SDBILLDL.

You have to create a VARIANT with all teh conditions like SALES ORG/DISTRIBTION CHANNEL/DIVISION/

Then add this variant to the JOB created in sm36.

You can also create all the Billings manally using VF04 which will run by the program SDBILLDL

Just got oVF04 and give all the parameters like Sales org/ distribtion channel/division and execute.

All the billing documents are created.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

VF06

Please check SAP manual

regards

Rafal