cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel Inventory in Channel Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a query. I want to know, in case if the Channel Partner creates an Order on behalf of a Customer, how would the delivery for the Order take place & how and whose Inventory would be hit?

Basically I need some clarity on Primar Sales & Secondary Sales in Channel Sales. Would appriciate if you can put some light on the same explaining in depth about Channel Inventory or can send across some Documentation on the same on suhel_pande@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,

SP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Secondary Sales Data Model Concept based on these roles.

>= Customer Data Dimension

>= Product Dimension

>=Salesman Dimension

Customer Dimension based on Geography {Country, Region,Town City, Area PjP]

buying Group

Product Dimension; Consumer {category,Brand ,Brand Group, Product Group}

Sale man Dimension: Mnager, Sale Supervisor, Sale Officer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boris,

Could you please provide me details of your requirement for loading POS data?

I have some experience in HighTech Channel Sales, I can help you with inputs.

Best Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I use Channel Sales without r/3 support,I want to import init channel inventory

data into system ,is there any bapi can use :

I find some such as :

CMS_IR_TO_UPDATE

CMS_IR_INDEX_SAVE_DB

but I'm not sure is useful for me ,I can't search any more information of it ,Would you give some suggestion for me ,Thank you in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is depending on the setup. You can have orders on behalf which are delivered from the brand owner to the endcustomer directly (which is the most common scenario) but you can also have a scenario where the brandowner delivers to the partner.

About channel inventory: as far as I know this is handled by price buckets which caputure the stock and price levels of your partners stock. You can setup the system in such a way that sales from you to your partner create these price buckets automatically. Then the partner orders should consume these price buckets. This is used in the price protection scenario.

Hope this is a bit helpfull.

Best regards,

Boris Dingenouts