cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization error in posting IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have completed configuration of File to IDoc scenario. When File adapter has picked up the file from FTP server, the message is processed with outbound error.

To find out the error occured at the outbound side, I ran the transaction 'SM58' which explained that XIAFUSER does not have authorizations to post the IDoc to destination system. Can somebody provide what authorizations should be given to this user to facilitate the processing of message.

In another instance the same error has resulted but notifying the different user. This time WF-BATCH does not have authorizations to post the IDoc to destination system.

As per my understanding there should be some system configuration where you have an option of specifying the user for posting IDocs to destination system.

Please confirm whether my understanding is correct and also let me know the where it is done?

Regards,

Suraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check with the basis team and sort it out.

check the user details of RFC destination that is pointing to required sender have required auth.get the user there and probably mantain a single user which has auth to post idoc in recvng sap sys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

The user id which you are using in your RFC destination will be of your target system to login. This user id should be having all SAP_ALL authorizations attached into their profile.

Pls do try with the help of your basis by assigning this profile to your WF-BATCH user.

Cheers

JK