cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Applicationframe Properties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have gone through the help files and also the Raised Issues but I am not able to figure out BIApplicationFrame Properties.

I want to integrate BEx Web Template through BIApplicatin Frame,

I know that I have to put dataProviderStateName = query Name and dataProviderStateType = query ,

But wat to put in properties server and template id.

For server shall I put portal server path or BW Server WEb Path.

Please , help and provide information so that I can implement in my application.

Regards,

Shahebaz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge on BIApplicationFrame:

You need to create a BI System in portal and then you need to create a BEx Ivew with the Web Template name.

Then you need to give this Ivew url in the server property of BIApplicationFrame.

Only one ivew is enough in the portal. And we can use the templateId property of the BIApplication frame to dynamically access different templates in BI system.

How to pass parameters to BI WebTemplate through BIApplicationFrame:

public static void wdDoModifyView(IPrivateView2 wdThis, IPrivateView2.IContextNode wdContext, com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDView view, boolean firstTime)
  {
    //@@begin wdDoModifyView

HashMap mapParams=new HashMap();
    mapParams.put("param1","value1");
	mapParams.put("param2","value2");
    WDBIMethods.addCustomParameters(viewController,"BIApplicationFrame",mapParams);

//@@end
  }

the properties

dataProviderStateType = query

templateId = BI WebTemplate ID

variableScreen =false

See this below help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/80/268841a79f1609e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Charan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this PDF and go to page no 46

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9214b1e5-0601-0010-fdb0-ec32d43b...

Check this thread as well

/thread/660292 [original link is broken]

Hope this helps you..

Regards,

Saleem