cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

result recording indicator in control indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

May I know what is the usage on the following results confirmation button on the control indicator screen at the MIC?

1 - Summary Recording

2 - Single Result

3 - No Characteristics Recording

Basically, in what kind of inspection characteristic that a Summary Recording, Single Result, or No characteristic Recording is used? can you give me an example as the explaination in the system is very confusing.

JD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

With regards to the "Single Result" recording, I tested one result recording using QE51N, this MIC is using "single result" recording, and the sample size is 50, however, system does not allow 50 recording as it only allow 21 single value recording as shown on the following message:

You can only create 21 single values for each characteristic in this view
Message no. QE028

Diagnosis
The single result lines are expanded for at least one characteristic on the characteristic overview. The sample size of the characteristic cannot be inspected using the available single result lines.

System Response
The number of available single result lines are reduced to such an extent that the characteristic lines and the single result lines are displayed on the recording screen.

Procedure
Record further single results on the characteristic single screen.

Thus, looks like the maximum standard SAP QM allow for result recording is 21? Am I right, just need to confirm it? further can this 21 be increase to 41 via customization?

Thanks

YY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No you are at overview screen where you can only see or able to enter 21 readings.

but when you go to detail screen you can always enter readings as per sample size & scope selected.

Regards'

Sujit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear Yong

In the normal result recording screen it will allow you to enter only 21 values. Double click on the mic or go to details so that it will take you to another screen wherein you can put n number of values

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let's consider you have sample size 30 & you have selected Quantitative char.

Upper limit is 10 lower limit is 8 target value:9

1 - Summary Recording :

Summerize result recording means system will not allow /ask you to enter 10 readings whereas it will give you only one option.

No of Unit Inspected:30 say

Nonconf:how many are non-conformity say 2

Mean value:System will ask you mean value.(say 9.5 )

2 - Single Result :

Sytem will ask you to enter 30 readings and valuate them like accepted or rejected.

etc

here there is no summery like how many you have inspected.

mean value system will calculate for you.

3 - No Characteristics Recording:

that means you have not allowed to do RR.

I hope its clear now,

Regards

Sujit