cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg VF11 Invoice cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I have a requirement from my client that when a invoice is getting cancelled thru VF11 , if the posting period is closed then the system should not even allow to process it.

Right now if the FI period is closed for a month and i wish to cancel the invoice then the cancellation invoice no. gets generated but the accouting document is blocked but i want that the system should not even allow the 1st stage itself.

How can the above requirement be achieved.

Regards

Sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make a try with any of the following:-

1) RV60AFZZ-USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

2) RV60AFZC- USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE_INV_DATE

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread.

Thanks to all Experts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do this with the help of the abaper.

Kindly try with this user exit FORM USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP the include is RV60AFZC.

Logic has to be given to the abaper.

Here you need to refer the billing document created date or posted date (particualrly period i.e month) as per your requirement and it should check with the date on which you are trying to create the cancellation document.

If the period is different then it should not allow the user and it will give the error message with cancellation is not possible because the period is closed.

So that the user can come to know that he is trying to create a cancellation document for which the period is closed.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal

This include and the exit gets triggered at VF01 and not in VF11.I need it at VF11 only.