cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change in the Billing due list as user status donot allow this to happen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i have a scenario where we are using the Debit memo aproval process using user status.

we are also using the when it is pending ( a user status ) the Billing document creation is forbidden.

there is a workfloww attached to this whihc will approve the debit memo and then we will make the stats to APR where the Billign document Creation is allowed

now problem

when i ru nthe VF04 ( billing Due list ) then all the document that are i nuser status Pending that are also displayed which are wactually not allowed for Billign

is there any way to stop the documents coming in the Billing due list

thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not quite sure why you've decided to implement this using a user status. There is a standard Billing Block field, which does the same thing. In VF04 there is an option to display or do not display the documents with the billing block. Regardles of this option, the blocked documents will not be billed until the block has been removed.

There is no other way to exclude the documents from the Billing Due list. You might want to use Billing Block instead of the status or update the block when the status gets updated (via a user exit).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we are using the status profile because the workflow are activated based on the user status profile

thanks & regards