Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing through RWB under Adapter Engine

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I know i can test my scenario through RWB through Test tab.

The problem i am facing is---- when i am testing using Integration Engine after providing necessary details i am getting a message in moni thats fine but when i am testing the same scenario using Adapter Engine by giving same details i am getting error "Error when sending message: 403 Forbidden"

what could be the problem?

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

Generally the scenarios are tested under Integration engine -->Test Message Tab.

By this way you are directly putting the message to the XI pipeline url.

In case you want to put the message directly to adapter engine your user should have been assigned to some role that are authorized to put message in Adapter engine quque. For this contact your Basis Admin.

Thanks

Ajay

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

You can use Adapter Engine for testing the messages from RWB for only receiver channels. For putting the message directly into the receiver channel adapter you need to use PIAFUSER for directly connecting to the Adapter engine.

karsten_mhwald
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check this

BR, Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

Even I faced the same problem....

This Problem You will be getting basically because of 2 reasons:

1) You sent a message and The session with RWB is Idle for a Long time..

2) If your User id & password Does Not have enough Permissions.

Regards,

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

All the times we do the testing from RWB in the Component monitoring under the Integration Engine and not under Adapter engine . In adapter engine you need special authorization.

Regards,

B.Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

As far as i know,the test Tab under adapter engine in RWB is used when you have de-centralized adapter engine.

you may be having centralized adapter engine and thats why its probably not working.

Thanks

Aamir

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir

the test Tab under adapter engine in RWB is used when you have de-centralized adapter engine.

check this page http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/25/9c2f3ffed33d67e10000000a114084/frameset.htm its saying This Adapter Engine is a central Adapter Engine its not related to de-central Adapter Engine.

This Adapter Engine resides under Integration Server.

so i believe the prob is because of authorization, if i am not correct please correct me, by this answer i am not telling you that you are wrong i am just putting my view.

Please check and if i am wrong correct me.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

Better to use Intergartion engine to test message, select Intergration ingine in Componenet Monitoring,

in test tab give Your message and it will ask your user name and pasword,give credentilas.

dont forget to fill mandatory files Name sapce,Sender Interface,bussines compionent and qos.

it wil work fine...

cheers,

Raj

0 Kudos

Hi,

the 403 error may because of, the given user name is not authorized. Check your username and password and try again. or the user seession might be expired. Please try to relogin to RWB.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check this Thread [;