cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am planning to write SAP SD certification. I am not sure which are all the study materials, i have to choose.. there are many study material are referenced by collegues. Some material names start with SCM600. 605, 610 etc., some materials start with TSCM61, 62, 63 etc.,

Please guide me more details to proceed with SAP SD certification.

Regards,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks a lot amit....................

Take care ,

Rajeshwar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Let me share my certification experience with you. Keep following things in mind when preparing for the exam:

Prepare as per the weightage per topics given in the syllabus. Be very confident on sure shot questions from the topics like:

All determination rules - plant, material, pricing procedure, picking location, route, shipping point, tax, item category, account

determination etc. One question on effect of PGI.

35 to 40 % questions will come from control tables like sales doc types, item category , copy control , delivery doc. , del. Item cat. , billing docs , schedule lines etc .

So try and mug up all the imp. Control fields .Your preparation level should be such that once you close your eye and think of TAN or OR you should be able to see all the fields in your mind .

These above, are sure to shot and you cannot afford to do mistakes in this sections.

Go through the screens, transaction level screens like sales order, delivery, billing, delivery list, billing due list, even standard reports etc. and check what is possible and what is not possible at each docs. What is defined at header and what is at item Go through the menu path of each docs and check what all is possible and from where it is coming. For example packing proposal and account determination analysis is possible at sales order.

Go through all the masters like customer, cust- material, material, > condition records for price, output, etc. Check what is defined at what level, what all is possible etc.

Check entire IMG - SD related, it will help you to understand what is defined at what level etc.

In exam be very careful with the sap English, particularly with the words like can, only, always, except. Read question very carefully. Sap statements in the exam will be always confusing, so think logically and holistically before exam.

Don't take any chance in preparation but always sticks to core basics, they will not ask configuration, but they will ask you what is possible and what is not and where it is defined. Last but not least have confidence, how much a guy who have studied for 5 weeks is suppose to know that standard will be asked .

Prepare well you will definitely succeed:):)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SD certification contains 80 Questions which will be either Mltiple choice questions or Tre false.

Time is 3Hours

Pass percentage is 70%

Material you have to study TSCM 600, 610, 615, 620 and solution manager.

TSCM 600 - SALES PROCESS

TSCM 610 '- SHIPPING

TSCM 615 - BILLING

TSCM 620 - PRICING

and Soltion manager

If you want to attend the Training, Genovat or Siemens are providng the training for certification, but it is costly

There are some practise question which you can find in NET , please go through them to build confidence your self.

Please let me know if u need further details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I am eligible for direct SD certification. But still not sure on the material to be followed for self preperation. I am trying to get the relevent material since long but still havn't found it.

can you please help me ?? also heard of syllabus & weigthage but have no clues on the same.

Rajiv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prad,

i am planning for SD Certification and i am reading TSCM60 material all the four books, is it ok or still need to gather TSCM62 material also,please guide me on this.

Thanks ,

Rajeshwar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to go for TSCM60, TSCM62 and Solution manager overview only for SAP(SD) certification.